Dental emergencies can be serious.
For prompt, emergency dental treatment in Melbourne, Call 9629-7664.
Help is here!
If you're experience a dental emergency, be sure to call our practice as soon as possible.
We are here to help you, any time, any day. When your dental health is at risk, we will do everything we can to make
sure that you're treated as soon as possible. While dental emergencies are rare, they can happen, and it's important to know how to take care of your teeth no matter what. Common dental emergencies include:
- Emergency Root canal treatments
- Emergency Toothache
- Emergency Swollen gums
- Emergency Restorative Services, Chips, cracks, and broken teeth
- Emergency care of Lost or loose fillings, veneers, onlays, or crowns
- Emergency Dental infections and Abscesses management
- Emergency Pain Management services
- Emergency Extractions, oral surgery