Looking for a quick fix in Melbourne? Dealing with chipped tooth and need an immediate result? Or perhaps looking for an alternative to porcelain Veneers? Dental bonding and composite fillings are very common and simple dental procedures that involves adding a tooth like colored resin that mimics your natural tooth enamel. Depending on your dental issues dental bonding and composite fillings can normally fix simple chipped front teeth and simple cavities. Dental bonding is one of the most popular and common cosmetic dentistry procedures performed. Dental bonding is a less expensive option than porcelain veneers, making it an accessible treatment for patients who want to instantly transform their smile on a more conservative budget.
What is Dental Bonding
Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin (plastic) to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth. Unlike veneers, which are manufactured in a laboratory and require a customized mold to achieve a proper fit, bonding can be done in a single visit. The procedure is called bonding because the material bonds to the tooth.Cost of Dental Bonding
The Cost od Dental Bonding depends on what it is used for? Is it to repair a small inperfections like chipped, or fill a small area cavities of the tooth, or is it something to be used as a whole facing of the entire front surface of your front teeth which are called Composite Resin Veneers
The cost of dental bonding is also determined by many factors. Some of these factors include your particular dental conditions,the complexity of cosmetic case, the number of teeth that requires treatment, your location, extra procedures that may be involved, the experience of the dentist that will carry out the bonding and your expectations.
Elements to Consider When It Comes to Cost
While the cost of bonding varies from patient to patient, there are several factors that will largely influence the total cost of your treatment. These include:
- Complexity of the Treatment Plan: The overall complexity of your treatment will also factor into your total Dental Bonding costs. Patients needing a complex treatments, will have higher treatment costs
- Number of teeth being treated: Treatment for several teeth will cost more than a single tooth.
- Size of treatment area: Filling in a small section of a tooth will cost less than resurfacing an entire tooth.
- Additional treatments: Complementary treatments can increase your expenses. If bonding is being incorporated into a smile makeover, talk to your dentist about potential discounts for bundled treatments.
- Location of the office:
- Experience of the dentist: Though a highly reputable dentist may charge more for their services, they can help ensure you achieve your desired results without complications.
Bonding associated with composite direct veneers averages between $350 to $700 per tooth, whereas bonding associated with indirect porcelain veneers averages between $900 and $5,500 per tooth.
If you are interested in learning more about porcelain Dental Bonding and Composite resin Veneers, you can read more info on the link provided below or you can schedule for a FREE cosmetic consultation, by calling our office at (613) 9629-7664. For your convenience, you may also fill out our online contact form
Schedule a FREE Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT "Dental Bonding and Composite Veneers